Restaurant Booking Policy
Eat At My Kitchen goes by the reservations-only approach as there is a specific amount of guests we are able to accommodate per service to ensure that you receive the best level of service from us, and we do ask that once you have secured a reservation for a particular event that you adhere to that the time for the event.
Should you arrive more than 30 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may have to forfeit your reservation. We would respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests. It is essential that we are notified of any specific dietary requirements prior to your visit to ensure that we can cater for you appropriately. If you have not informed us at the point of booking, please contact us to discuss your requirements with a member of our team.
1. Guests are expected to make the balance payment for service with deposits and in full upon registration at the entrance.
2. There is a 50% deposit to be paid for specific services to secure a slot.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations. Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to your booking (date and number of guests) at least 72 hours prior to your booking.
3. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
4. Deposit of 50% is non-refundable for any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice